30 May 2012

hi

ok i finished my hi school
let's get hi
let's hi 5
i'm free now

i saw a young girl in the underground and she was like 'the sims go live' aka so over-emotional in the face
i tried not to hate her for it

soon i'll get a nu pc that means no more accidental glitch art photos and no more 'youtube turns witch house' :((
on the other hand, that means that i won't be afraid of transferring pics to my pc, therefore my blog posts will be more regular

all i want to do is drink, draw, take pics and go to london

bear in heaven concert in prg coming on the 3rd of june

my friends slept over yesterday and in the morning we laughed so hard at people with plasma tv screens

3 comments:

  1. :D oddavas sa tancu!
    I ja chcem iba pit, kreslit a ist do LDN :) nie si sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. kreslit v londýně jo
    přesně
    tak
    to
    bude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post)))) good luck with your wish of drinking, drawing and so )))

    ReplyDelete

shout